Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MMM-MMMM NEW MOIST AND MEATY CAPPER LINKAGE

If you look over at Shablorp's handy-dandy link sidebar, you'll notice that more cappers are becoming aware of the site and sharing their own sites. So, let's welcome some of our new guests, shall we?

First up, we have DeviantART from our very own CrabOfDoom. Give it a look see. You're going to be able to spot some fascinating and arresting artwork there.

Also on the subject of artistic wonder, we have Reyfox.net. It comes from our own Reynard T. Fox (which in a "manos" kind of way, means "Fox the Fox," doesn't it?). Anywhooze, Reyfox has got an impressive art gallery as well as caption galleries that go back years.

On the other side of things, I urge you to visit one of the more interesting blogs I've come across in some time - it's our own Nyssa 23's Garden of Earthly Delights. Find out what's happening with our little Nyssa and how she views the world.

Also, if you like those video embeds and such that are so popular with the kids these days, our very own Seltaeb has his own Youtube channel. See how he wreaks havoc in his appearances on Morning Express.

Also, if you want, you can check out the MySpace page of me, TravisBickle. But remember, it's a private account. So, please let me know who you are or your ass will be kicked out quite badly.

I got a few other links that I may not have posted yet. If you sent me one and don't see it, let me know. One of the reasons they might not be here is I have no idea who you are. I got a few links but I don't have a capper to match them to. So, send a follow-up and give me a handle to match to the sites, some of which I admit are great.

And if you haven't sent anything in, why not? We still want your links. So, feel free to send them to scottwdavis2000@yahoo.com, or just comment on one of the blog postings. I do read them.



UNCLE SCROTOR, THE METALUNA MU-TANT IS WAITING FOR YOUR LINKS!!!!
DON'T MAKE UNCLE SCROTOR ANGRY!!!

No comments: